Forestville

Forestville Real Estate

A little bit about Forestville lifestyle

Deep in the heart of the majestic redwoods of the Russian River area is a tiny town called Forestville. Forestville is known for its quaint shops and good schools. It is located between the towns of Sebastopol and Guerneville on Highway 116. Forestville is the confluence between the Laguna de Santa Rosa and Mark West Creek with the Russian River. Because of this Forestville Real Estate tends to be more popular among the artistic types and those who are more comfortable in nature.

Forestville has two magnificent schools including Forestville Elementary school which has been said to have some of the best teachers and staff in the area with an overwhelming amount of parental involvement. El Molino, the local high school, is extremely popular in the Russian River area and tends to educate most of the area since it is the closest high school to the Guerneville area as well as the rest of the Russian River area. Being that most of the Russian River is made up of small forest towns many of the towns do not contain a high school so the students travel to the nearby town of Forestville in order to continue their education!

Forestville Real Estate

Homes for sale in Forestville range from single family riverfront properties to larger ranches and vineyards and the prices of the homes range accordingly. Everything from two to three hundred thousand dollar homes up to one and a half to two million dollar homes are all available in the Forestville Real Estate market.

Forestville Real Estate is always in high demand since the area is beautiful, the schools are great, and it tends to be more diverse in what it offers as far as the range in price and styles in the area. Also inventory is normally low and homes that are for sale see multiple offers since so many people want a home in the area and there are so few homes available.

David R. Millar Your Local Russian River Agent

My name is David R. Millar and I am a local Russian River agent. I have been selling Forestville Real Estate for quite some time now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I know what its going to take to get you into the home of your dreams. If you are interested in investing in Forestville Real Estate call David R. Millar at Millar and Company Real Estate 707-922-5810 and let me find you your next home in paradise today!

+David R. Millar  "Like" us on Facebook

#RussianRiver #RussianRiverRealEstate #GuernevilleRealEstate #RussianRiverLiving #Activelife #Guerneville 

Search Forestville Homes for Sale

Updated Sep 20, 2017 6:46:am
Based on information from Bay Area Real Estate Information Service (BAREIS).
This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, all rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Forestville *

$1,083,110

0.26%

$572.0000

0.16%

-0.03%

August

July

-0.06%

0.6%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable