Russian River

RUSSIAN RIVER REAL ESTATE

Search Russian River Homes For Sale By Clicking Here

Russian River Real Estate encompasses the heart of wine country, the magnificent river, the awe-inspiring Pacific Coastline, and the spectacular redwoods of Armstrong Woods. This area has everything from small riverfront cottages to stunning seaside estates! Whatever it is that you are looking for Russian River Real Estate has it! Use the search application and enter your exact criteria in order to peruse a wondrous selection of homes for sale.  

I have lived here in the forest for over 25 years and have become a part of this magnificent community. The people are very loving and accepting and pride themselves on being “Hate Free!” In the time I have been here I have learned how true this statement is! The people here are a community that binds together to help each other and build each other up. It is an inspiring community where each individual is part of some charity or another and when work is done for the day they can be found lounging around the Russian River. This area is a peaceful retreat from the rest of the world. It is a place in paradise where the force of the Russian River is so strong it penetrates your soul and flows through your veins! It’s a place where you can drive fifteen minutes and find yourself standing on a cliff overlooking the massive Pacific Ocean listening to the sound of the waves crashing up against the rocks. This is where you can travel ten minutes and find yourself wandering through the ancient grove of majestic redwoods in Armstrong Woods. If you have been dreaming of living in paradise
use the search button to find your perfect home! 

David R. Millar Is Your Local Russian River Agent

Millar and Company specializes in riverfront vacation rentals. We believe that we don’t just live on the Russian River; we are part of the river. It flows through us and binds the community together. If you have been thinking about investing in a summer home on the river call David R. Millar, your local Russian River agent and let me find you your home in Paradise!

+David R. Millar  "Like" us on Facebook

#RussianRiver #RussianRiverRealEstate #GuernevilleRealEstate #RussianRiverLiving #Activelife #Guerneville 

Search Russian River Homes for Sale

Updated Nov 23, 2017 12:25:am
Based on information from Bay Area Real Estate Information Service (BAREIS).
This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, all rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Russian River *

$809,130

0.04%

$495.0000

0.04%

-0.17%

October

September

0.01%

-0.01%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable